ADP_Homepage_Carousel_04.jpg
INVEST IN THE FUTURE OF CULTURE, ENTERTAINMENT AND EDUCATION - MAKE A DIFFERENCE AND SUPPORT THE ARTS WITH A.D. PLAYERS.

Thank you for your interest in supporting A.D. Players and The George Theater. Theatre ticket sales cover only 40% of The George Theater’s operating costs. We rely on the support of generous donors like you for the remaining 60%.   

If you are interested in donating today, you may complete the form below or contact Sheri Suarez Foreman, Development Director at sheri@adplayers.org. Thank you again for your consideration.