- Special Group discounts are available for groups of 10 or more.
- The Children's Theater also provides quality theater programming for children's groups, including schools and church groups.
- Children's shows are appropriate for children up to 6th grade and include post-show talk back sessions with cast and crew, Excellence in Theater for Children (ETC) guidebooks that incorporate theater into traditional school curricula, and optional workshops.
Group rates are as follows:
Senior Groups (age 60+): All shows (except previews) $22
Weds. 7:30pm $22,
Thurs. 7:30pm, Sat and Sun 2:30pm Matinees $25
Fri. and Sat. 8pm $27
Student Groups: All shows (except previews) $20
All shows, groups of 10 or more:
- For more information, please call 713-526-2721 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Reserve
1. Verify the performance date that is best for your group.
Once the deposits and final payment are received, there are no exchanges or refunds.
2. Have your Mastercard, Visa, American Express or Discover Card ready when you call the Box Office at 713-526-2721 (regular Box Office hours: M, W-F, 9a-5p.; Tues. 11:30a-5p).
Secure your reservation by making a nonrefundable/nonexchangeable deposit of at least 25% of the total number of tickets you are reserving. (Example: For a group of 10, deposit amount is the cost of 3 tickets; group of 20, the cost of 5 tickets, etc.). Once received, the deposit cannot be exchanged to another performance date.
3. The 25% deposit will be applied along with your final payment, which is due in our office 2 WEEKS prior to your performance date. The final payment can be mailed, delivered by hand or charged by phone using Mastercard, Visa, American Express or Discover Card. Remember at this time, ALL SALES ARE FINAL. All seats are reserved.
4. The day of the performance, have your group arrive 30 minutes prior to curtain time and designate one person to pick up the tickets at the door.
Since there is no late seating, this will give your group the time needed to facilitate distributing tickets and finding your seats.
GROUP RULES TO REMEMBER:
1. The group leader must call to reserve any group discount on additional tickets. All other callers will receive the regular ticket price.
2. MAINSTAGE – GRACE THEATER SHOWS are recommended for junior high schoolers and older. There are no children's rates. No admittance to children under the age of five for Mainstage shows.
3. CHILDREN'S THEATER – ROTUNDA SHOWS, are recommended for ages 5 and up. Due to Fire Code regulations, all persons must have a ticket, including babies in arms. Children one year old, and older, must occupy their own seat.
4. THERE IS NO LATE SEATING. Please arrive the full 30 minutes before curtain time.
To reserve group tickets, please call our Box Office at
Box Office hours: M, W, Th, F (9a-5p)